Looking after your outdoor clothing is the be all and end all when it comes to making sure your clothes last. There are generally four good tips in relation to how to take care of your clothing.
• Do not wash it too often, and wash it correctly, air and use a clothes brush
• Prevent wrinkles, hang up using a good clothes hanger and fold
• Change clothes regularly, wearing the same clothes every day wears them out, layer up!
• Wax with G-1000, in addition to making the fabric more water and wind resistant, this Greenland wax also increases its durability.
If you follow these basic tips for taking care of your clothing, you will noticeably increase its lifespan. If you chose to ignore them, you will not gain any benefit from purchasing quality clothing as it will still wear out reasonably quickly.
• 不要過度洗滌， 注意正確的洗滌和晾乾方式，可以使用衣刷。
• G-1000專用蠟， 不僅可以提升G-1000的抗水性和抗風性，還可以增加耐用度。
There are no products matching the selection.