- Waterproof, breathable Eco-Shell.
- 100% polyester (partially recycled).
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Seams placed to prevent chafing.
- Water-resistant two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets.
- Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Zipper pullers easy to grip with gloves on.
- RECCO reflector.
Bergtagen Eco-Shell Jacket
Out of stock
DescriptionTechnical shell jacket for alpine trekking or ski touring. Articulated fit and stretchy, quiet material with maximum freedom of movement in steep terrain. At the same time you also have complete protection from rain, sleet, snow and strong winds.
Size, material & environment information
- SKU: F83983
- Outer material: 100% Polyester
- Gender: Men
- Concept: Mountaineering
- Weight: 550
- Membrane: 100% polyester
- Breathability: 26000 g/m2/24h
- Water column: 30.000 mm
- Non Textile Parts of Animal Origin: No
Shipping, Payment & Returns
2-10 working days of delivery time.
For detailed information, read our shipping information as well as the destinations we currently ship to.
We offer the following payment options:
Your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the recipient. Fjallraven has no control over these charges, please contact your local customs office for more information before you order.